Saturday, May 19, 2018

Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Power Eye Cream

So I started using this small 1.5mL/0.05fl. oz. packet of Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Power Eye Cream by accident ^.^"

How, you say? Well, I was rummaging through my skincare drawer and found this packet and thought to combine it with the Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment I'm currently using, because they're the same stuff.

Turns out they're *not* the same stuff.

These are two different eye creams in the same Plantscription line. Like an idiot I squeezed the sample packet of the Eye Cream into the full size jar of Eye Treatment I'm using, then I stared at them and wondered why they're two different colors, one a nude-colored gel-cream and the other obviously an opaque soft white cream. *head desk*

So yeah, I'm trying my best to use the Eye Cream without mixing it with the Eye Treatment too much. Like the Eye Treatment, it's also unscented, which I appreciate. Despite being a soft cream, it's not that much more moisturizing than the Eye Treatment in a gel-cream formula, still not thick enough for nighttime use for me. It's probably better a daytime eye cream than a nighttime one. Once I finish up my current daytime eye creams, L'Occitane Divine Eyes and Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream, I'll move this eye cream to daytime and find something else thicker for nighttime.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts