Wednesday, December 27, 2017

L'Occitane Jasmin & Bergamote Body Milk

Updated Thursday, December 28, 2017.

Picked up a full size bottle of this body lotion during L'Occitane's summer clearance. It smells nice, though I wouldn't repurchase after this bottle. It's all sold out anyway.

------------------------------------------------
Original post Monday, March 13, 2017.

Just finished this 50mL/1.6fl. oz. tube of L'Occitane Jasmin & Bergamote Body Milk from the Discover Our Favorites Set I bought a while back. It lasted me for about two weeks with nightly use all over my body (arms, butts, and legs).


Me being so slow to get through my stash means by the time I do get to them, most have already been discontinued. This jasmine and bergamot scent was from La Collection de Grasse, and sadly it's no longer available.

The body milk wasn't too bad. It was an opaque white milk that was decently moisturizing, absorbs cleanly and leaves my skin soft and smooth. It had a nice scent that was neither jasmine nor bergamot, but I found it tolerable and not too overpowering. I won't buy the full size though even if it was still available. I feel L'Occitane products mostly don't carry their price point, this body milk included.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts