Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Suppin Essentials Facial Washing Foam

Half way through this 25g tube of Suppin Essentials Facial Washing Foam from the same Trial Set as the Cleansing Liquid, so here's a really short review for it.


As expected with many Japanese foaming cleansers, this lathers into a thick, creamy foam. I was afraid it might be drying, and while it rinses well it was rather mild. It has a faint sake scent and has an oddly sweet taste (was sleepy and accidentally got it into my mouth, mmmkay?). Interestingly enough, I don't like this cleansing foam as much as I do the cleansing liquid, probably because the cleansing liquid is unique to me whereas I've used lots of cleansing foams and this one isn't that special. Will not purchase full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts