Thursday, November 9, 2017

Astalift Cleansing Gel

Almost done with this tiny 12g tube of Astalift Cleansing Gel from the Jelly Aquarysta Gift Set I bought way back then. Along with the Complete Makeup Remover Oil, I can't believe it took me this long to try them both--they're really quite good!


This makeup remover isn't *strictly* a gel. It's more like a thick gel-to-oil. Even then, that's not quite correct as it's more oil than gel, think a cleansing oil so dense it "congeals" into an oil-gel. Sounds icky but it's not, because as soon as I massage the "gel" onto my skin, it melts into a smooth cleansing oil.

Let's just say I like this cleansing gel and the cleansing oil enough to grab a full size of both. They both have a faint rose scent that's not overwhelming. Most importantly, I just really enjoy using them, especially the gel as there's no chance of it spilling or seeping through the crack of my fingers and drips onto the counter like the oil could.

Anyway, the gel rinses well without turning my skin squeaky and does a good job removing the occasional waterproof sunscreen and sunscreen powder. The only draw back is that I feel like I have to use more of it to get as liberal an application as with a cleansing oil, but that's hardly cause to deter me.

4 comments:

kuri said...

I should revisit Astalift! But I shouldn't hoard skincare...

D. said...

Hi Claire,

That's why I bought cleansers ^.^ Because I go through them much faster than I do other skincare items, especially full sized ones.

Cheers,
D.

kuri said...

I don't know why but I am super slow to go through cleansers...

D. said...

Hi Claire,

Not me. Cleansers are some of the few items I use up frequently so I always stock up on cleansers first and foremost. And eye creams ^.^

Happy holidays!
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts